Join Bawdsey Radar as a volunteer and help bring the radar story to life
Bring yourself and enthusiasm – you don’t need any particular expertise to be a volunteer at Bawdsey. If you have skills in providing visitor care, social media, IT or practical skills, or you worked at Bawdsey, then that’s great but not essential.
We are looking for volunteers who are friendly, approachable and enthusiastic to get involved.
Whether you want a face-to-face role or be behind the scenes, we can offer a wide range of different activities:
– meeting and greeting visitors and helping them have an enjoyable visit, for example by answering questions or working in the gift shop
– setting up the galleries ready for visitors
– helping to look after the Transmitter Block and the grounds
– promoting Bawdsey Radar on social media and review platforms
– conducting visitor research
– taking part in events and activities
Full and on-going training is available for all roles.
We’d love to hear from you. Please call Lynette on 07821 162879 or by email to Lynette@bawdseyradar.org.uk
Back To News